NVIDIA's released its latest GeForce graphics drivers named 398.82. The new drivers add optimisations for WoW: Battle for Azeroth and Monster Hunter: World. Furthermore NVIDIA has also added updated SLI profiles for titles such as Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 and World of Warcraft.
The changelog is rather long and on following you can find all the improvements that NVIDIA adds with this new drivers. As always, you can download the new GeForce 398.82 drivers from NVIDIA's support page or automatically via the GeForce Experience software.
Fixed Issues in this Release
- [Surround][G-SYNC]: In Surround mode, the G-SYNC link in the NVIDIA Control Panel is missing. 
- [Surround]: 1x3 Surround configuration cannot be set from the NVIDIA Control Panel. 
- [SLI][GeForce GTX 1080][G-SYNC][World of Warcraft: Legion][HDR]: Severe color corruption appears in the game after launching with the Windows HDR setting enabled. 
- [SLI][Dark Souls Remastered]: Ghosting occurs in the game when using in-game temporal anti-aliasing. 
- [NVIDIA Control Panel][Surround]: NVIDIA Surround hot keys do not work. 
- [Dead by Daylight][GeForce Experience]: NVIDIA Freestyle does not work with the game. 
- [GeForce GTX 1080 Ti][GameStream]: White dots may appear while Gamestreaming on overclocked GPU. 
- [Unreal Engine 4]: Resource creation leak occurs in the driver when running Unreal Engine 4 games. 
- [Wolfenstein II]: Graphical effects are missing in the game. 
- [G-Sync][Multiple Apps]: Applications don't run in IFlip when using the native resolution, preventing G-Sync from triggering. 
- [Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus]: Black textures appear in Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus. 
- [GeForce GTX 1080]: Dolby Vision no longer works after updating LG TV firmware to 4.70.x. 
Windows 10 Issues
- [G-SYNC]: Windowed G-Sync mode may stutter after upgrading to Windows 10 Spring Creators Update. 
- [Euro Truck Simulator 2][DirectX NVCamera]: Performance drop occurs after enabling Freestyle for the game. 
- [Netflix Edge Browser]: When playing a game in full-screen mode and playing a video from the Netflix Edge Browser, blue-screen crash occurs after multiple [Alt+Tab] switching between the two
- The issue does not occur when playing the Netflix video in a Chrome browser.
- [Firefox]: Cursor shows brief corruption when hovering on certain links in Firefox. 
- Windowed G-Sync mode may stutter after upgrading to Windows 10 Spring Creators Update. 
- Random DPC watchdog violation errors occur when using multiple GPUs on motherboards with PLX chips. 
- Using power monitoring in GPU monitor tools causes micro stutter. [2110289/2049879]