« 1 2 (3)
Eldast Eldast
  • Hardware murderer
  • Hardware murderer
  • From Italy
  • Group: Registered Users
  • Posted on: 2015/10/19 8:00
Re: [Project Log] The Power in the SKY #21
Are there any suggestion about the paints?
Eldast Eldast
  • Hardware murderer
  • Hardware murderer
  • From Italy
  • Posted on: 2015/10/19 20:21
Re: [Project Log] The Power in the SKY #22
ITALIANO
Un piccolo passo verso la fine della mod. Ho riscontrato un bel po' di problemi con l'installazione del sistema operativo, con un dissipatore difettoso e con delle viti dure, ma ce l'abbiamo fatta.

Non dimenticate di mettere "Mi piace" alla mia pagina Facebook: [url]https://www.facebook.com/TeofiloDesignTechnology?fref=ts[/url]

ENGLISH
A small step to the end of the work. I had a lot of problems with the OS installation, a damaged CPU cooler and screws, but I did it.

PS: Don't forget to hit the "Like" button on my Facebook page: [url]https://www.facebook.com/TeofiloDesignTechnology?fref=ts[/url]

Resized Image
Resized Image
Resized Image
Resized Image
Resized Image
Resized Image
Resized Image
Resized Image
Resized Image
Resized Image
Resized Image
Resized Image
Resized Image
Resized Image

STAY TUNED
Sponsored by OCZ Storage Solutions
Eldast Eldast
  • Hardware murderer
  • Hardware murderer
  • From Italy
  • Posted on: 2015/11/2 18:52
Re: [Project Log] The Power in the SKY #23
ITALIANO
Notizia importante: ho comprato il plexiglass. Il prossimo weekend si parte col modding vero e proprio. Nel fine settimana andrò a comprare le vernici

ENGLISH

Important news: I bought the plexyglass that I need; At the next weekend, I'll buy the paints and I'll start with the real modding

STAY TUNED
Sponsored by OCZ Storage Solutions
Eldast Eldast
  • Hardware murderer
  • Hardware murderer
  • From Italy
  • Posted on: 2015/11/4 18:21
Re: [Project Log] The Power in the SKY #24
Resized Image

ITALIANO
Il plexiglass è arrivato oggi. MA non sono qui per dirvi questo. Sono qui per annunciarvi, finalmente in maniera ufficiale, un nuovo sponsor:

Ringrazio infinitamente Caseking e Karolina per aver creduto nel mio progetto ed aver deciso di sponsorizzarmi.

Adesso vi chiedo di mettere mi piace alla mia pagina Facebook, dove potete leggere in anticipo gli updates e le anticipazioni sulle future mods! https://www.facebook.com/TeofiloDesignTechnology?fref=ts

ENGLISH
The plexiglass I bought has just arrived. BUT I'm not here to talk about this. I'm announcing a new sponsor:

An huge thanks to Caseking and Karolina for believing in my project and deciding to sponsorize me.

Now I ask you to like my Facebook page where you can read earlier the updates and previews of next mods! https://www.facebook.com/TeofiloDesignTechnology?fref=ts

STAY TUNED
Sponsored by OCZ Storage Solutions and Caseking.de
Eldast Eldast
  • Hardware murderer
  • Hardware murderer
  • From Italy
  • Posted on: 2015/11/9 21:04
Re: [Project Log] The Power in the SKY #25
Resized Image

ITALIANO
Un pacco è arrivato giusto nel weekend, fresco fresco dai magazzini di CASEKING.DE
Ringrazio infinitamente Caseking e Karolina per aver creduto nel mio progetto ed aver deciso di sponsorizzarmi.

Adesso vi chiedo di mettere mi piace alla mia pagina Facebook, dove potete leggere in anticipo gli updates e le anticipazioni sulle future mods! https://www.facebook.com/TeofiloDesignTechnology?fref=ts

ENGLISH

A pack from CASEKING.DE has arrived home at the last weekend.
An huge thanks to Caseking and Karolina for believing in my project and deciding to sponsorize me.

Now I ask you to like my Facebook page where you can read earlier the updates and previews of next mods! https://www.facebook.com/TeofiloDesignTechnology?fref=ts

Resized Image
Resized Image
Resized Image
Resized Image
Resized Image
Resized Image
Resized Image
Resized Image
Resized Image
Resized Image
Resized Image

LIGHT TEST

Resized Image
Resized Image
Resized Image

STAY TUNED

Eldast Eldast
  • Hardware murderer
  • Hardware murderer
  • From Italy
  • Posted on: 2015/11/26 11:02
Re: [Project Log] The Power in the SKY #26
ITALIANO
L'altro giorno ho fatto un test per verificare se un'idea che avevo avuto per i led del midplate potesse funzionare: è una sorta di camera con le pareti ricoperte di carta d'alluminio. La versione definitiva non sarà assolutamente così grezza, ma questa serve a dare l'idea.

ENGLISH
A few days ago I did a test to verify if the idea I had could work: it's like a chamber with the walls covered by aluminium foil. The definitive one won't absolutely be so coarse, but it can gives an idea.

Resized Image
Resized Image
Resized Image
Resized Image

STAY TUNED
rewarder rewarder
  • Webmaster
  • Webmaster
  • From Zürich CH
  • Group: Registered Users Webmasters
  • Posted on: 2015/11/26 11:27
Aw: [Project Log] The Power in the SKY #27
Looks interesting Eldast.
Eldast Eldast
  • Hardware murderer
  • Hardware murderer
  • From Italy
  • Posted on: 2016/1/8 22:57
Re: Aw: [Project Log] The Power in the SKY #28
ITALIANO
Ho quasi terminato il lavoro sul midplate, finalmente. La mia idea funziona e il risultato si può dire soddisfacente. Scusatemi per la qualità delle foto, ma attualmente la fotocamera l'ho prestata quindi non la avevo sotto mano e ho dovuto fare le foto con il mio smartphone. Ad ogni modo la mod non è ancora finita, e arriveranno presto altre foto.

ENGLISH
Finally I've almost finished the work on the midplate. My idea works and I can say that the result is good. Sorry for the bad quality of the pictures, but I lent my camera, so I had to took the photos with my smartphone. However, the mod isn't finished, and other photos will come soon.

Resized Image
Resized Image
Resized Image
Resized Image
Resized Image
Resized Image

STAY TUNED

Re: [Project Log] The Power in the SKY [Build Logs / Projects] - ocaholic