Browsing this Thread: 1 Anonymous Users
kryptekpcmodz kryptekpcmodz
  • Discovered the hairdryer
  • Discovered the hairdryer
  • From Baguio City, Philippines
  • Group: Registered Users
  • Posted on: 2016/11/15 14:08
MasterLiquid Maker 92 #1
Hey folks! I am DJ Madrid a.k.a. Kryptek PC Modz from the Philiipines and this time I just want to share quickly this newly born all-in-one liquid cooler. The [B]MasterLiquid Maker 92[/B] from [B]Cooler Master[/B]. So my first impression to this all-in-one cooler was like a car turbo and then the design was simple and insane that you can tilt the body from horizontal to vertical.

It is a pleasure to have this and i would like to say thank you to Cooler Master especially to those people who helped me behind this, for the support and for sending me of your great stuffs.

So, let's start the unboxing!

Resized Image

Resized Image

Resized Image

Damn.. So first who faced out is the radiator fan with a protective plastic, it is 95mm fan and look like the Silencio FP Fan or the MasterFan 120 Air Pressure..
Resized Image

Accessories box
Resized Image

Resized Image

Now, you have a new option in a compact liquid cooler that can tilt to fit multiple dimensions (from horizontal to vertical).
Resized Image

Sleeved FEP tubing, for me this tubing is better than the non-sleeved FEP tubing. Less leaking and great tubing.
Resized Image

The smallest pump-radiator combination designed Cooler Master.
Resized Image

Resized Image

"Peel of the label before you use it" Clean Copper Based Design, Precision machined Microchannels maximize the water contact surface, to quickly dissipate heat. The base is finished with clean and clear appearance.
Resized Image

Tried tilting to 45deg of angle.
Resized Image

90deg of angle.
Resized Image

Air Pressure fans, fan blade design inspired by helicopters. They move the air less distance but pack more force into the space in front of the fan.
Resized Image

Resized Image

And that is my quick output with this new All-in-One Liquid Cooler for [B]Cooler Master[/B].

Thank you!
MasterLiquid Maker 92 [Reviews] - ocaholic