« 1 2 3 (4)
AugustL AugustL
  • Hardware murderer
  • Hardware murderer
  • From Sweden
  • Group: Registered Users
  • Posted on: 2016/4/19 16:39
Re: Redox - By August #31
Hello! The new PSU has arrived and recieved some time in front of the NEW CAMERA!
I've just updated my go-to camera to a fullformat mirrorless one from Sony, to replace my previous Canon EOS 750D. The new camera is the Sony Alpha 7, so hopefully you will notice a big difference in the photos
I appreciate all the feedback that I can get so don't be hesitant to tell me what you think!

The power supply in question is the newest edition from BeQuiet called the Pure Power 9, 700W.
If you've got any questions regarding this new product, feel free to ask!
The project is on the finishline and the only things missing are the angled fittings for the watercooling, they are ordered and on their way. So it shouldn't take too long to finish this project!
Onwards to the pictures.

Resized Image
Resized Image
Resized Image
Resized Image
Resized Image
Resized Image

As always, thank you so much for following!
See you next update
AugustL AugustL
  • Hardware murderer
  • Hardware murderer
  • From Sweden
  • Posted on: 2016/5/3 16:46
Re: Redox - By August #32
Hi there! I had some time over and decided to post a small update, not a lot has happened since the last updated as I'm still being held back by the fact that my fittings still haven't arrived. Hopefully they should arrive soon. I took the motherboardplate to my brothers job and drilled out the holes for the pass-through fittings, these are to act as channels for the CPU, GPU's and one of the two radiators. A total of 5 pass-throughs. The rest is just a mockup to get a perspective on how everything's going to look, unfortunately I can't show you how I am routing the tubing as the angled fittings still haven't arrived and it is impossible to tube the build up without it.
Next week I'll get an update out on the mods I am planning for the GPU's, PSU, reservoir and what not. Until then, thank you for following!
See you next update.

Resized Image
Resized Image
Resized Image
Resized Image
Resized Image
Resized Image
Resized Image
Resized Image
Resized Image
Resized Image
Resized Image
AugustL AugustL
  • Hardware murderer
  • Hardware murderer
  • From Sweden
  • Posted on: 2016/5/19 10:47
Re: Redox - By August #33
Hello there! Time for a short update with some good news! All the fittings have arrived and I'm looking forward to putting this beast back together during the weekend. All the components have been tested again to ensure that everything works properly. So it shouldn't take a lot of time until this is put together and in order.

Resized Image
It's alive!

The only things missing are the fasteners for the GPU's which I am yet to figure out, and re-painting the SSD's. I've taken some pictures to give you a brief view on how the tubing is going to be routed. I'd like to thank everyone for following this build, not too far until completion!

The new PSU has received its own touch with the help of a rusted fan grill and a rusty outline along the fan, I decided to mount the reservoir on to the grill of the PSU to give it an external look and hopefully gain some more attention on the back part of the case.

Pictures!

Resized Image
Fittings galore!
Resized Image
Resized Image
Resized Image
Resized Image
Resized Image
Resized Image
Resized Image
Resized Image
AugustL AugustL
  • Hardware murderer
  • Hardware murderer
  • From Sweden
  • Posted on: 2016/6/1 16:10
Re: Redox - By August #34
Hello everybody! it's time for the final update as the build is complete and the pictures have been taken. 
I would like to thank all of you who followed the build, I've truly appreciated all the feedback and you guys have really kept me going!
I'd also like to thank me beloved sponsors who helped me complete this projekt, it simply wouldn't be possible without them.
Huge thanks to Inwin, EKWB, Gigabyte and BeQuiet!

List of components:
CPU: Intel i7 5820k
GPU: EVGA SC ACX 2.0 GTX 970
GPU: EVGA SC ACX 2.0 GTX 970
MOBO: Gigabyte GA-X99-UD3
RAM: Crucial DDR4 2133MHz 32GB (4x8GB)
SSD: Intel 730 240GB
SSD: Intel 730 240GB
PSU: BeQuiet Pure Power 9 700W
FANS: Noiseblocker E-loops

Radiator: EKWB CoolStream PE 240 (x2)
Pump: DDC (EKWB top & heatsink)
CPU block: EKWB Supremacy EVO
GPU block: EKWB GTX 970 EVGA block (x2)
Fittings: EKWB
Reservoir: EKWB X3 250 Res

Onwards to the pictures! I hope you like them.

Resized Image

Resized Image

Resized Image

Resized Image

Resized Image

Resized Image

Resized Image

Resized Image

Resized Image

Resized Image

Resized Image

Resized Image