You'll be able to play Dead Zone 2 on any dualcore CPU. At least you'll need at least an Intel Pentium D 2.8 GHz. If you got such a CPU (or higher) then the game will run smoothly on your machine.
- Processor: 2.8 GHz processor or
equivalent (Pentium 4 2.8 GHz or better, AMD Athlon64 3000+ or better, any Athlon64 X2 or Core Duo processor)
- Display Card: 256 MB Video Card and Shader Model 3.0 required. NVIDIA GeForce 6800 or better (7300, 7600 GS, and 8500 are below minimum system requirements) ATI X1600 Pro or better (X1300, X1300 Pro and HD2400 are below minimum system requirements)
- API: DirectX 9.0c
- Memory: 1 GB (XP), 2 GB (Vista or Win7) or more
- Free Disk Space: at least 10 GB free Disk space (and for savegames some space)
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP2, Windows Vista, Windows 7