Browsing this Thread: 1 Anonymous Users
rewarder rewarder
  • Webmaster
  • Webmaster
  • From Zürich CH
  • Group: Registered Users Webmasters
  • Posted on: 2015/1/31 9:23
How To deactivate Beats Audio (shit) on HP Envy 6 Notebook #1
Atm I'm trying to work from an HP Envy 6 Notebook. One of the keyfeatures of this thing is that red "b" logo on the speakers, indicating that some retards from Beats Audio have been fiddling with the Realtek Audio driver. Maybe I'm going to kick off a shit storm saying the following ... Beat Audio is just bloody, utter and fucking b.u.l.l.s.h.i.t. Everything they get into their hands ends up sounding like shit and you'd wish to get some properly tuned headphones or drivers or whatever is out there Beats Audio hasn't been messing with ... Ah yeah ... and since I'm on it:

Dear Mr. Dr. Dre I urge you to fire the uncapable imbeciles working for Beats Audio who are messing with audio hardware and software, which is perfectly alright by default! Please - actually I beg you - do humanity a favor and employ some audio engineers from Sennheiser, Beyerdynamic, Grado or any other player that has been in the audio industry for ages and assign them the competences to completely retune everything they need to change in order to please people that actually enjoy listing to music!

I could go on expressing my deepest love (in case you didn't notice ... this was irony) to Beats Audio, but if you have the same issue like me that the shitty Beats Audio Software is interfering with your innocent and pure audio experience, and you wish to get to a point where your ears are not anymore buttfucked sideways by the retarded tuning done by Beats Audio, i better get to a point:

Fully disable Beats Audio and Equalizers

1. Make sure the latest IDT Audio drivers are installed. You can get them here: Download Link
2. Open Regedit by pressing Windows Key + R and enter "regedit", hit enter
3. Go to the following path: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\MMDevices\Audio\Render
4. Find the entry {"some number and letters (hex code) are here"} where you find the "FxProperties"
6. Set the key shown in the image below to 1
7. Reboot.
8. Congratulations you found paradise, audio heaven, god or any other place/person/... you ever wanted to ...

Resized Image

PS: To all the people who know me (well) in person, I guess you can imagine that since even the vocabulary in German and English combined do not offer enough swear words I had to invent new ones in order to not rape the notebook apart and kill the audio chip with an axe and then fry it satisfactingly on the stove!
LucaRocchi LucaRocchi
  • Started insulating
  • Started insulating
  • From Milan, IT
  • Posted on: 2015/1/31 12:47
Re: How To deactivate Beats Audio (shit) on HP Envy 6 Notebook #2
hahahah lol marc, nice thread btw!
rewarder rewarder
  • Webmaster
  • Webmaster
  • From Zürich CH
  • Posted on: 2015/1/31 15:54
Re: How To deactivate Beats Audio (shit) on HP Envy 6 Notebook #3
Quote:

LucaRocchi schrieb:
hahahah lol marc, nice thread btw!

This drove me absolutely insane!
How To deactivate Beats Audio (shit) on HP Envy 6 Notebook [Notebooks / PCs] - ocaholic