Advertisment



Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users




« 1 (2) 3 »


Re: X99 restart alone
#11
Started insulating
Started insulating


See User information
I have spent my last hour to change PSU without any luck.

This happens when I restart from windows but sometimes also if I turn on my rig. Honestly I have no idea why it does only sometimes.

Temps are ok, checked with HWmonitor and on BIOS.

I have done a video. Bios is stock (last one), cpu/ram stock too






Posted on: 2015/2/1 17:42

Edited by LucaRocchi on 2015/2/1 18:30:05
Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top


Re: X99 restart alone
#12
Started insulating
Started insulating


See User information
I was playing to BFH and suddenly the mouse got disconnected. I changed port and mouse works, so I think the USB2.0 port the one under PS/2 is dead.


Posted on: 2015/2/3 23:27
Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top


Re: X99 restart alone
#13
Webmaster
Webmaster


See User information
Quote:

LucaRocchi wrote:
I was playing to BFH and suddenly the mouse got disconnected. I changed port and mouse works, so I think the USB2.0 port the one under PS/2 is dead.



Oh man ... this sounds terrible.

Posted on: 2015/2/4 8:42
Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top


Re: X99 restart alone
#14
Started insulating
Started insulating


See User information
Freeze and fake/cold/dunnoHowTocall boot..not a big deal for a daily system.
You know..wake up, push the button and hope that boot at first time isn't a good thing.

I will re-flash the BIOS, re-install OS, change SSD and then we will see. If still doesn't work, then I don't know what to do..only magician Hiwa maybe can fix it.

Posted on: 2015/2/4 8:52
Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top


Re: X99 restart alone
#15
Webmaster
Webmaster


See User information
Quote:

LucaRocchi wrote:
Freeze and fake/cold/dunnoHowTocall boot..not a big deal for a daily system.
You know..wake up, push the button and hope that boot at first time isn't a good thing.

I will re-flash the BIOS, re-install OS, change SSD and then we will see. If still doesn't work, then I don't know what to do..only magician Hiwa maybe can fix it.


Yeah ... it kind of really sounds like the motherboard has some issues ...

Posted on: 2015/2/4 9:27
Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top


Re: X99 restart alone
#16
Started insulating
Started insulating


See User information
Resized Image

I noted now, this is normal?

XMP Profile 1 isn't 1.2V?

Posted on: 2015/2/5 9:47
Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top


Re: X99 restart alone
#17
Started insulating
Started insulating


See User information
FYI, I have re-flashed both BIOS and now works

Posted on: 2015/2/13 11:30
Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top


Aw: X99 restart alone
#18
Webmaster
Webmaster


See User information
Ok ... this is interesting ... maybe it really was related to BIOS and OS at the same time ...

Posted on: 2015/2/13 14:45
Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top


Re: X99 restart alone
#19
Started insulating
Started insulating


See User information
Quote:

LucaRocchi wrote:
In addition:

Windows gadgets and on proprieties I see "5820K @ 25.5GHz" and also for SystemInfo (3DMark) I have 25GHz. How can I fix it?

Thx


Also this "fixed". If I remove XMP profile, just pressing F9 on BIOS for "Load opt settings" then I have the right clock in Windows.

In other words:
BLCK 100MHz, clock ok
BLCK 127MHz, clock wrong




Posted on: 2015/2/15 11:12
Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top


Re: X99 restart alone
#20
Webmaster
Webmaster


See User information
Quote:

LucaRocchi schrieb:
Quote:

LucaRocchi wrote:
In addition:

Windows gadgets and on proprieties I see "5820K @ 25.5GHz" and also for SystemInfo (3DMark) I have 25GHz. How can I fix it?

Thx


Also this "fixed". If I remove XMP profile, just pressing F9 on BIOS for "Load opt settings" then I have the right clock in Windows.

In other words:
BLCK 100MHz, clock ok
BLCK 127MHz, clock wrong


Sweet, it's starting to sound like things are working

Posted on: 2015/2/15 18:12
Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top




« 1 (2) 3 »




[Advanced Search]


Re: X99 restart alone [Motherboards] - ocaholic