AugustL AugustL
  • Hardware murderer
  • Hardware murderer
  • From Sweden
  • Group: Registered Users
  • Posted on: 2017/3/3 11:26
Re: Monore - By August #11
New update!
I am now in possession of all the hardware needed to finish this project, what's next is creating a few new panels for the case and then final assembly.
What's new in this weeks update is the brand new Seasonic Prime 750W PSU that will be replacing the previous Snow Silent 1050W. Some new watercooling hardware from both EKWB and HWLabs.  A huge thanks to SEASONIC for once again stepping up and helping me out with this project. 
This project should be starting to come together very soon! Although I do have plans to create a fully custom laser-cut top panel to really give it the extra touch. 
I hope you are as excited as I am  

here are a few pictures. 
Resized Image

Resized Image

Resized Image

Resized Image

Resized Image

Resized Image

Resized Image

​​​​​​​
AugustL AugustL
  • Hardware murderer
  • Hardware murderer
  • From Sweden
  • Group: Registered Users
  • Posted on: 2017/4/23 15:45
Re: Monore - By August #12
Hi! Apologies for the long delay. I've unfortunately not been able to work on this build for the past month as I've been absolutely swamped with other assignments, so I've had to put the project aside. I've just recently set aside the time to be able to continue working on the build so the updates will be more frequent from now. 
Finally I've completed the Reverse-ATX conversion and I can finally start measuring up the mounting for the remaining hardware such as the PSU and the watercooling. 
Here are a few pictures! I'm extremely satisfied in how it turned out, just waiting on the custom cut top panel to bolt together the case again. 

​​​​​​​
Resized Image

Resized Image

Resized Image

Resized Image

Resized Image

Resized Image
Re: Monore - By August [Sponsored Mods] - ocaholic