Advertisment


Tags: Super   Flower   Leadex   Power   Supply   PSU   80Plus   Platinum  

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users




« 1 (2)


Re: Super Flower Full Modular Design 80+ Platinum PSU – Leadex Series
#11
Hardware murderer
Hardware murderer


See User information
First time i joined and posted in a forum other then overclock.net

Think almost everyone over there wants me to be the next PSU editor efter the last one left

Trying to get my hands on a Leadex here in Denmark but its damm near impossible at least for now it is

Posted on: 2013/8/9 22:59
Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top


Re: Super Flower Full Modular Design 80+ Platinum PSU – Leadex Series
#12
Webmaster
Webmaster


See User information
Quote:

shilka wrote:
First time i joined and posted in a forum other then overclock.net

Think almost everyone over there wants me to be the next PSU editor efter the last one left

Trying to get my hands on a Leadex here in Denmark but its damm near impossible at least for now it is


It's nice to have you here Shilka. I hope you'll enjoy our company

This sounds like you're trying to buy one, are you?

If you plan on writing anything about a PSU, it would be really great if you'd share it here

Posted on: 2013/8/10 8:15
Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top


Re: Super Flower Full Modular Design 80+ Platinum PSU – Leadex Series
#13
Hardware murderer
Hardware murderer


See User information
Quote:

rewarder wrote:
Quote:

shilka wrote:
First time i joined and posted in a forum other then overclock.net

Think almost everyone over there wants me to be the next PSU editor efter the last one left

Trying to get my hands on a Leadex here in Denmark but its damm near impossible at least for now it is


It's nice to have you here Shilka. I hope you'll enjoy our company

This sounds like you're trying to buy one, are you?

If you plan on writing anything about a PSU, it would be really great if you'd share it here


I did actually make a whole series of threads over on overclock.net about underrated/overlooked brands and units i could copy them over here if anyone wants to read them?

Posted on: 2013/8/10 18:45
Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top


Re: Super Flower Full Modular Design 80+ Platinum PSU – Leadex Series
#14
Started insulating
Started insulating


See User information
I love stuff about noname psus

Posted on: 2013/8/10 19:39
Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top


Re: Super Flower Full Modular Design 80+ Platinum PSU – Leadex Series
#15
Hardware murderer
Hardware murderer


See User information
Quote:

Christian Ney wrote:
I love stuff about noname psus


Here is one of the threads i made

OCN

Posted on: 2013/8/10 20:52

Edited by Christian Ney on 2013/8/11 9:47:24
Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top


Re: Super Flower Full Modular Design 80+ Platinum PSU – Leadex Series
#16
Webmaster
Webmaster


See User information
Quote:

shilka wrote:
Quote:

rewarder wrote:
Quote:

shilka wrote:
First time i joined and posted in a forum other then overclock.net

Think almost everyone over there wants me to be the next PSU editor efter the last one left

Trying to get my hands on a Leadex here in Denmark but its damm near impossible at least for now it is


It's nice to have you here Shilka. I hope you'll enjoy our company

This sounds like you're trying to buy one, are you?

If you plan on writing anything about a PSU, it would be really great if you'd share it here


I did actually make a whole series of threads over on overclock.net about underrated/overlooked brands and units i could copy them over here if anyone wants to read them?


I would love to see this series here! Our forums really need stuff content like this!

Posted on: 2013/8/11 9:43
Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top


Re: Super Flower Full Modular Design 80+ Platinum PSU – Leadex Series
#17
Hardware murderer
Hardware murderer


See User information
Quote:

rewarder wrote:
Quote:

shilka wrote:
Quote:

rewarder wrote:
Quote:

shilka wrote:
First time i joined and posted in a forum other then overclock.net

Think almost everyone over there wants me to be the next PSU editor efter the last one left

Trying to get my hands on a Leadex here in Denmark but its damm near impossible at least for now it is


It's nice to have you here Shilka. I hope you'll enjoy our company

This sounds like you're trying to buy one, are you?

If you plan on writing anything about a PSU, it would be really great if you'd share it here


I did actually make a whole series of threads over on overclock.net about underrated/overlooked brands and units i could copy them over here if anyone wants to read them?


I would love to see this series here! Our forums really need stuff content like this!


Turns out its not as easy as just copy everything from OCN and post it here this site has a another type of system

So i think i need to redo the whole thing if i where to post it here as well

Or i could just give links to them if that was alright with you guys?

Posted on: 2013/8/11 10:36
Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top


Re: Super Flower Full Modular Design 80+ Platinum PSU – Leadex Series
#18
Webmaster
Webmaster


See User information
If you like, you can do the following:

- Create a new topic with the title of your thread
- In your post write something like: Content to follow
- Send me the content copied from OCN to m.buechel@ocaholic.ch
- After that I will edit you post an put your content inside and make all changes necessary

What do you think?

Posted on: 2013/8/11 13:51
Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top


Re: Super Flower Full Modular Design 80+ Platinum PSU – Leadex Series
#19
Hardware murderer
Hardware murderer


See User information
Quote:

rewarder wrote:
If you like, you can do the following:

- Create a new topic with the title of your thread
- In your post write something like: Content to follow
- Send me the content copied from OCN to m.buechel@ocaholic.ch
- After that I will edit you post an put your content inside and make all changes necessary

What do you think?


Sent you a email with the Leadex thread details in it

Posted on: 2013/8/11 17:01
Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top


Re: Super Flower Full Modular Design 80+ Platinum PSU – Leadex Series
#20
Webmaster
Webmaster


See User information
Perfect, thx.

Posted on: 2013/8/11 17:05
Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linkedin Del.icio.us Digg Reddit Mr. Wong Top




« 1 (2)




[Advanced Search]


Re: Super Flower Full Modular Design 80+ Platinum PSU – Leadex Series [Power Supplies] - ocaholic