Browsing this Thread: 1 Anonymous Users
LucaRocchi LucaRocchi
  • Started insulating
  • Started insulating
  • From Milan, IT
  • Group: Registered Users Webmasters
  • Posted on: 2015/9/1 15:00
Gigabyte Brix Projector #1
Few days ago I have received from Gigabyte Italy a small package with inside a barebone based on Intel Haswell platform. Like for the Cubi from MSI reviewed few months ago, also the Brix is quite compact and tiny. Gigabyte with Brix series offers few interesting models even for gaming purpose. The Brix that I have received is the "Projector", able to project your desktop up to a resolution of 860x480, from 7 to 85" display size.

Brix Pojector comes without SSD (mSATA) and SO-DIMM DDR3 so you will not see them in pics. Inside is quite interesting, Gigabyte used a small heatsink in copper for cool down the projector. I'm quite curious to test it..soon a video and more pics.

Resized Image

Resized Image

Resized Image

Resized Image

Resized Image

Resized Image

Resized Image

This little thing with a BT Keyb..can be perfect for pp presentation, htpc, everything
rewarder rewarder
  • Webmaster
  • Webmaster
  • From Zürich CH
  • Posted on: 2015/9/1 15:24
Re: Gigabyte Brix Projector #2
What a nice product! Absolutely great idea! I really want to know what the projector can do and if it's any good!
LucaRocchi LucaRocchi
  • Started insulating
  • Started insulating
  • From Milan, IT
  • Posted on: 2015/9/1 16:02
Re: Gigabyte Brix Projector #3
Yes, me too. I will test it soon! At the moment the only thing that I don't like its the glossy surface, hard to clean. Btw, the "gorilla" pod is good enough to mantain the pc in place.
Gigabyte Brix Projector [Notebooks / PCs] - ocaholic